Saturday, November 25, 2017

Wild Yak Pacific Ale - Drink it for science!



So I have a completely unsubstantiated theory when it comes to the nature of being busy...

...and that is when you are rushing against the clock to get everything done so that you can enjoy your early weekend, your body must give off some come of pheromone that makes everyone around you decide that without a shadow of a doubt, your busy time must be a great time to have a bit of a natter, a fairly decent sized slice of chin wag and the topic of conversation must be nothing in particular.

As I state, I have no scientific evidence to back up this claim but I lived this very scenario over the weekend so it must be true. So by the time I made it home with ears ringing and voice ragged after a long night of fending of an army of Conversation Chesters, you could imagine how tempting a solitary brew standing proudly in the fridge looks.

I'm drinking this for science - so lets do this.

Cheers to the weekend!


What am I smelling here?: Herbs...and for some reason there's a tiny smell like light cream. Strange. A faint passing of fruit.

Initial thoughts: Thank god I'm the only one in the lounge room drinking this as I really couldn't bare another chat about nothing in particular right now. It is refreshing and a bit fizzy. Not as fruity as I thought it might be. A medium bitter back end with a slight taste of bread.

Overall: While I prefer it's brother Lazy Yak, this Yak isn't bad. Especially when you escape the conversation trap and finally get all your work done.

3/5 conversations with no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment