Tuesday, April 23, 2024

2024 update - the brews will be born again!

 It's been 4 years since I last created a beer. More than high time to get back on that horse again then hey?


Long story short, my health took precedence over my brewing. But fast forward to 2024 and I'm the healthiest I've ever been, so time to get back to those things I love. First and foremost though I need to take inventory of what I have on hand and restock the beer making shed with a few more tools. I could make a list of what's at hand...but I went one better with a YouTube vid instead:


And while I get my kit together (again) why not amuse yourself with my latest project blog, One Man Many Plans? It's a blog about life in my 40s, the things I've found useful and every random adventure along the way. 

Here's to more brews though!
Cheers!
-Al

No comments:

Post a Comment