Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Coors - Probable Coors




Well it was cheap and I was thirsty...

What am I smelling here?: Bread mixed with beer. Beer bread. And that's all folks..

Initial thoughts: You know when you get to the end of a truly chaotic week and you don't really care what you're drinking? Ideal for that. Tastes like a beer they'd serve on a plane that compliments the flavourless airline food perfectly. I drank it in record time still though, it'd been a while between brews.

What did I drink it with?: An episode of the Expanse on Netflix. Not a bad show so far.

Overall: Light tasting mass produced generic lager with a clean aftertaste but nothing else going for it. Fantastic for drowning your sorrows (especially when cold) or trying to pretend your massive week never actually happened.
I won't be surprised if after a couple of months on the shelves this will be the latest edition to the bargain bin next to the front doors.
I've tasted far worse (watermelon beer springs to mind) but not something I'd probably rush out to buy again.

1.5 out of 5 Rocky Mountain ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment